Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Finally... 450D is my 1st DSLR...

Hey ya! Thanks for everyone that left comments in fb, msn, or here ya!

after considering, i bought a Canon EOS 450D... =)



bought it from Lowyat Plaza...

The cost?

RM2100 for the camera, memory card, bag.
RM50 for Digieye TR4500 tripod.
RM170 for Hoya Polarizer UV filter.

so total i spent RM2320 on this machine... Is the Hoya lens i really bought it overprice? Some of my friends say so. T.T


ANYWAY, IM STILL A BEGINNER AKA NOOBIE! I need you guys suggestion on how to utilize my camera. would appreciate if you guys give me suggestion ya!

Heres my 1st trial shoot @ titiwangsa lake.


Canon EOS 450D, f/5.6, 1.6sec, EV 0, ISO 200, Focal lengh 55mm




Canon EOS 450D, f/6.3, 6 sec, EV 0, ISO200, Focal lengh 55mm


ps: excuse my poor photo angle...4get to bring tripod... =.='


Lesson: Never forget tripod when going for skyline shot...

Conclusion: Seriously i need someone to improve my photography skills... ^^

0 comments:

J-BLOG © 2009 All rights reserved.