Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cup of tea

Perhaps i had been influenced by someone lately, i started to love tea.

Well, tea, do you guy consume tea?

I still remember tea done a great job on me last January when i had my final exam, i consume alot of tea. It keeps me awake to second day morning! Lolx. Does tea contain cafeine? Anyone clarify this?

Well, this actually not the reason i like tea. The reason? the taste! How refreshing it is!

I still remember how refreshing it is when i step into a tea farm at Cameron Highland! The tea plant is nicely arranged and simply gorgeous!


This view is taking my breath off! (p/s: but not my pants. XD)

By just seing the view of tea plant already make me feel calm, yet the tea helps to release my stress! maybe thats the reason i indulge with tea. =)

What tea is the best? Anyone knows? There are just too many types of tea! (make me dizzy to choose...)

To me, i think Oo Loong Tea and of course our very own Malaysian Teh Tarik a.k.a. red tea!

Well, Oo Loong tea is a type of tea imported from China or Japan that provided a very smooth can calming feel when you had first sip to it.


Becareful, if you plan to buy tea from China, make sure you had some expert along! (Definitely a must, you know what i mean. )

OK! Besides from this, of course is our Malaysian's favourite, the teh tarik!



I believe everyone know how it taste! For me, i will order TEH TARIK KAW KURANG MANIS! Long name? But thats how i order my teh tarik! Some teh tarik maker is just making it too sweet! XD



TEH TARIK CHIFFON CAKE anyone? (by Corner Cafe, a blog with lots of recipe.)
Well, tea comes in various form! Other tea i like including Japanese Green Tea, HK Milk tea and many more! I just simply love tea nowadays!
Perhaps tea will invading all the corner in my house 1 day? XD



0 comments:

J-BLOG © 2009 All rights reserved.